SUPPLY BASE OPTIMISATION (SBO)
Our supplier management service can be created to suit the unique needs of your business and can
include any number of capabilities we specialise in, including designing the right sourcing strategy for
both goods for profit and goods not for resale:
- Addressing supplier proliferation
- Supplier relationship management
- Designing new supply bases
- Leading synergy programmes post acquisition
- Implementing eProcurement
- Contracts and supplier relationship management systems
- Identifying and managing supply side risk
- Leading change programmes, (e.g. to address clinical preference risks)
- Aggregating spend across organisations and leading compliance programmes (i.e. to improve operational compliance to preferred supply agreements).
Challenges for each client vary and we work with them to create an effective and cost saving sourcing
strategy best suited to the business’ needs. Also, key to the way we work here at Marr is the ongoing
supplier management to ensure that our 3-step approach is achieved;
FIND SAVINGS. GET SAVINGS. KEEP SAVINGS.
Get In Touch if you’d like to talk to us about supplier management for your business.