At Marr we try to be environmentally conscious about everything we do. Here are some of the measures we take to reduce our impact as a business on the environment:
- Travel – we take pubic transport whenever physically possible.
- Printing – we try to do everything digitally. When we do have to print it’s double sided to save paper.
- Recycling – we recycle all waste paper from our office.
- Staff walking – we walk to meetings within London wherever possible.
- Staff remote working – most of our team work remotely, so we run a small office to reduce our impact.
- Office lights on movement sensors – our lights only come on when we’re moving to use less electricity.
- Office location next to public transport – we deliberately chose our offices to be easy to reach via public transport.
- Print production – our marketing materials are printed on FSC approved paper stock and are carbon neutral.
- No plastic cups – we use reusable glass cups for water and never plastic cups.
We continue to work on lessening our impact on the environment.